Use of PCB has become very common in the technological world. The basic function of it is to provide continuous mechanical support to the machine.
The step by step process of PCB manufacturing is as follows.
Step-1: Film-protected copper is exposed to a chemical that eliminates the unprotected copper.
Step-2: Drilling is done in order to attach plate-through applications.
Step-3: Bare copper tracings are applied with protective material in order to make it protected from environmental damage.
Step-4: A thin solder layer is used for coating so that the PCB will be ready for wave soldering process.
Step-5: When PCB has been completed, a thorough visual inspection is done to check the quality and at the same time, the flow of current is ensured.
PCB fabrication is an important process in the manufacturing of PCBs. The step by step of PCB fabrication is as described below.
- In the first step, PCBs are fabricated with two softwares CAD and CAM to produce the PCB prototype.
- Then the material of the PCB is selected and coated with copper.
- In the next step, the circuit layout is printed on the board by a photosensitive process.
- Then the circuit traces are connected.
- Then to mount the components, holes must be drilled at the points where the electrical and electronics parts are placed on the board.
- Once the holes are drilled, hollow rivets are inserted into them. A masking material is then applied to coat the entire PCB with the exception of the pads and the holes.
- The final step is to screen print the board so labels and the legend appear at their proper locations.
Ace Electech Ltd. is a reputed quick turn PCB manufacturer in China. It has a successful track record in offering quality PCBs. So submit your online purchase order to get the error free PCBs in affordable price.